After careful thought, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Brownsville home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having someone there to provide support during a crisis, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your residence or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring staff isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically contact first responders.
- Your team is there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the primary touch point for authorities if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants tied right to your integrated alarms and sensors. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have real-life professionals to help you through your emergency.