Your security system’s indoor cameras in Brownsville are ideal baby monitors
One of the most significant things to note is that your indoor cameras are components of a comprehensive system and reachable via one simple app. This gives you convenience and comfort as you are able to check in on your child from anyplace via your smartphone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-resolution video of your baby. You may even watch recorded clips straight from your phone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you have the chance to speak to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you are able to take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your newborn decides sleep time is done and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-activated alerts dispatched directly to your smartphone.
- One-touch call-outs: Despite the fact this perk is really for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single press of a button, your kid can contact you through cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a terrific benefit. If you find that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it might be a little warm in the nursery, you may alter the temp on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may incorporate two indoor cameras and enjoy access to each of them with a lone home security app.
Get Your Brownsville smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Brownsville smart home and get the assurance and protection Vivint’s advanced video cameras can supply. Call (956) 948-3547 today and see how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.