Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in Brownsville goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will instantly act. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The guideline they abide by depends on the sort of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency is initiated, a single attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are deployed. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most frequent type of alarm - a monitoring agent will abide by these guidelines to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you via the command hub. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Support will still be dispatched even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Brownsville
Stay ready for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Brownsville from Vivint. Dial (956) 948-3547 to start the customization of your property’s protection today.